So, I started a blog. I've been trying for three months to start a blog. It's been going poorly, because I don't know where to begin, and I don't want the beginning to be terrible. So today, whilst showering (a much bigger deal that you'd think, since Blurry Boy's a toddler), it occurred to me- just blather on a bit for the first post. Maybe it'll take the pressure off. And, worst case scenario, I can always look back upon my improvement in talking points.
Hi. I'm here. I'm gonna do this thing. But I'm gonna do this thing slowly so that I don't psych myself out and dive under a rock in two minutes after I hit publish.
Tomorrow (or the next day, let's be quite honest) I will start telling you stories. For now, I just want to say hello.
Hello. What did you do today?
*accidental repost from (I think) April 2013. Stupid technology...
No comments:
Post a Comment